Digital Butterfly Collage Sheet Download Silhouette Cutouts

butterfly cutout collage sheet download
butterfly cut outs collage sheet

butterfly image cut out download collage
butterfly cut outs collage sheet


These are two digital, butterfly collage sheets I created with butterfly cutouts. Aren't they pretty?! There are four butterfly cutouts on each collage sheet designed with the butterfly silhouette I created from this wonderful butterfly clip art.  Then, I used many of the beautiful digital artist papers I've created to make each of the flower and polka dot butterfly silhouette cutouts. Here's another digital, polka dot background paper. You can find the pretty, red rose bouquet digital paper here. My favorite flower artist paper is posted here. And, the white rose background paper is here. Finally, I used these gorgeous, flower background papers, with the blue, yellow, and lilac vintage wallpaper design to create the last three butterfly silhouettes. I hope you enjoy the collage sheets and all the links to the pretty digital papers!

No comments:

Post a Comment